Salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. The result is purely gain for the body, with no energy loss.
What is Salt Therapy?
Salt Therapy, also called halotherapy, is an all-natural method that recreates the microclimate of a salt cave. Dry salt aerosol is dispersed into a room where the walls and floor are covered with layers salt. The layering of salt on the walls and floor creates a negative ion and antibacterial environments. The dry salt aerosol is a key factor in the relief of symptoms for many health problems including respiratory and skin conditions.
Are negative ions good for you?
It’s hard to quantify, but it goes back to salt’s natural production of negative ions. But Salt rooms produce a “clarity effect” from these negative ions, and studies have shown that negative ions reduce:
- And negative ions can dramatically increase your:
- Mental alertness
- Overall sense of well-being
Who can benefit from Halotherapy?
Truly, anyone will benefit from Halotherapy.
Clarity Effect: Relaxing in a Salt room is a unique experience!
Respiratory Benefits: Halotherapy is proven to help ease the symptoms of asthma and a variety of other respiratory ailments, and speed healing of respiratory infections
Benefits to the skin: Salt is extremely beneficial in treating acne, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, and eczema.
How many treatments will I need?
Every experience is different, and it depends on the type and severity of your condition. Based on the research, we would recommend a course of 12-15 treatments, preferably within 4-8 weeks. You may feel some improvement after a single session, but a series of treatments is required to achieve long-term results. For mild conditions, 5-8 treatments may be enough. Some people use treatments as a preventative measure to avoid the common cold, and other respiratory viruses.
What does the minerals in the salt treat?
Many health troubles are beneficially treated by staying in the salt cave. The cave is a unique microclimate, marked with exceptional bacteriological cleanliness, proper humidity and temperature, which has a beneficial influence on mood and health of both adults and children. Apart from advantageous negative ionization, the air in the cave includes:
- Sodium The health benefits of sodium play a pivotal role in enzyme operation and muscle contraction. It is an important fluid maintenance of the human body. Other health benefits of sodium include heart performance, nervous system and optimal skin condition.
- Potassium has a positive influence on functionality of the heart and makes the blood supply to the skin better. Potassium helps control convulsions, headaches and migraines, promotes faster healing of cuts, bruises and other injuries and generally contributes to a sense of well being. It lowers blood pressure, prevents heart diseases, improves functions of the skin, has diuretic activity, and helps in clearing poisonous products of metabolism.
- Magnesium is a stress reliever. It promotes good health for the heart and vascular system. It soothes asthma attacks and chronic tiredness, lowers nervous tension, and lowers high blood pressure. It boosts the bioavailability of vitamin B6 and cholesterol, improves muscle functioning, and prevents osteoporosis, insomnia, constipation, heart attacks, hypertension, and migraines.
- Calcium strengthens immunity of our organism soothes vexation and regulates functioning of blood-vascular system. It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. Calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth. Calcium builds up immunity, helps people suffering from hypertension to lower blood pressure and it has anti-allergic values.
- Iron is efficient in providing a number of benefits such as muscle function, brain function, eases fatigue, strengthens immune system, energy metabolism, enzyme systems, treating insomnia, and concentration.
- Bromine lowers blood pressure and regulates functionality of the nervous system.
- Iodine is responsible for the proper functionality of the thyroid, which manages our metabolic rate, growth, development and regulates weight.
The microclimate in a salt cave, rich in all those minerals, is almost the ideal location for inhalation. It’s a complementary treatment, accelerates healing and it helps our body to get to a desired balance.